The Capital Roundtable offers sponsorship opportunities
to reach the midle-market private equity community.
See our list of 2016 conferences.
How can my firm benefit?
The Capital Roundtable offers access to the decision makers in the middle markets. The sponsorship program
provides face-to-face access to senior-level executives, direct marketing exposure, and delivery of promotional
a sponsor your firm will be showcased to nearly 70,000 people through email campaigns.
What Are the Sponsorship Benefits?
Your firm will be featured in multiple email announcements that reach nearly 70,000
professionals – many of whom have attended past events. The Capital Roundtable's
mailing list is regarded as one of the best in the private equity community.
Your firm will be able to designate a speaker for one of the panels during the sponsored conference.
The Capital Roundtable's commitment to our sponsors is to provide you
with maximum exposure and access to prospective clients. We offer the opportunity for your firm to
have exclusivity in its business category.
You and your firm will be publicly acknowledged and thanked at the beginning of the program.
Your firm will have an exhibit table at The Capital Roundtable to display marketing materials and to meet and interact with attendees.
As a sponsor, your firm is entitled to complimentary registrations for the event.
Your firm's description will be included in the program that is distributed to all attendees at
As a sponsor your firm may invite any clients, key employees, or friends of
the firm for a special rate. You may also purchase additional registrations at the
VIP discount and give them as gifts.
For more details, pricing, and our 2017 conference calendar, please contact
Claire Notton at email@example.com or
(Please see our conference calendar for confirmed dates.)
- Private Equity Investing in Franchise Companies
- Private Equity Investing in For-Profit
- Best Practices for Launching & Managing a BDC
- Private Equity Investing in Food & Nutrition Companies
- Best Practices for Private Equity Investor Relations Officers
- Private Equity Investing in Distressed
- Best Practices for Launching & Managing an SBIC
- Best Practices for PE Operating Partners
& for Overseeing Portfolio Companies
- Independent Sponsor Dealmaking in Partnership
With Capital Sources
- Private Equity Investing in Niche Manufacturing
& Industrial Services Companies
- Private Equity Investing in Agribusiness-Related Companies
- Private Equity Investing in Specialty Distribution Related Companies
- Private Equity Investing in Restaurant Companies
- Private Equity Investing in Aerospace Companies
- Best Practices for Overseeing Private Equity
Fund Administration & Compliance
- Private Equity Investing in Healthcare Support Organizations
- Best Practices for Global Business
By PE Portfolio Companies
- Private Equity Investing in Transportation
& Logistics Companies
- Best Practices for Sourcing Private Equity Investment Opportunities
- Private Equity Investing in Specialty Chemicals Companies
- Best Practices for Sourcing Financing for Private Equity Deals