Become a Speaker
DO YOU WANT TO BE INVITED TO BE A SPEAKER ?
Each Capital Roundtable conference features 20 or more speakers, all leading members of the middle-market private equity community, i.e., senior-level investors, investment bankers, and portfolio company executives.
Speakers are nominated by our producers and our conference chairs and sponsors, on the basis of their seniority and expertise in the industry.
Our speakers get a great deal of visibility both on the day of the conference and in the program’s promotional materials. Speakers have the opportunity to demonstrate their thought leadership and get value from networking and forming relationships with their peers.
OUR CONFERENCES FALL INTO TWO CATEGORIES --
Industry Verticals Conferences
These focus on private equity investing in middle-market companies within specific industries. Examples include —
Best Practices Conferences
These conferences focus on significant know-how for the private equity community. Examples include –
- Education Companies
- Behavioral Healthcare Companies
- Aerospace & Defense Companies
- Food & Nutrition Companies
- Transportation & Distribution & Logistics Companies
- Franchise Companies
- Sourcing PE Investment Opportunities
- Launching & Managing an SBIC
- Creating Value in PE Portfolio Companies
- Planning & Executing PE Exit Strategies
- Navigating the Hurdles of Identifying
& Recruiting & Retaining Talent